Infrastructure Design and Review
Infrastructure is the foundation upon which IT capabilities are fielded. An inadequate infrastructure causes applications to fail, poor IT service delivery, security holes, and wasted money. Puffin Advisors can help you create a robust infrastructure. We begin with an assessment that reviews the adequacy of the current / planned infrastructure, opportunities for rationalization and consolidation, and the introduction of new technology or processes.
Our services can include the following elements:
- Data Center Review: Assess opportunities for consolidation and application of technologies (virtualization) and architectures to improve efficiencies
- Security Review: Process and technology
- IT service management: Assess and improve operating processes. Introduce standards such as COBIT, ISO 27002, ITIL v3, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and others as appropriate
- IT Networking: Assess current capabilities such as voice, data, and video capabilities, broadband and wireless against organizational needs and plans
- IT asset management: Assess and develop strategies to improve asset management, including software licenses, through all lifecycle phase.
- IT Planning Processes: Assess current process and effectiveness.
The Puffin team has the knowledge and experience to help IT organizations identify opportunities to improve their effectiveness and thereby provide higher value to their organizations.
Contact Puffin Advisors today and let us help your IT organization fly to the right target. Learn how we would approach your unique situation and make lasting and positive impacts. To learn about our other services, please click here.